Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Back From the Dead

 Ugh. So very sick. I'm actually feeling a little better today, but still not 100% . Whatever stomach virus crud Hubby brought home on Friday, he managed to pass around to the rest of us. First Mini, then to me, and lastly to Oldest. Hubby, who is over the mess, has had to deal with three of us sick at once, poor guy.

Since I've been in bed with chills and fever for the past few days, there's nothing new to report. As soon as I'm feeling better, I'll be back to blogging, and Blitzing (Bejeweled on FB), and tweeting. Until then, have pizza and cheeseburgers for me please, because as much as I want, I can't hold it down. Yet.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you all feel better soon. Having a late night myself do to the tornado watch here in Virginia. And I'm not a night person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hon... ((hugs)) I hope you feel a lot better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all. Feeling much better today. Sarah, glad you made it through that tornado watch a-okay! *_*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^