Monday, August 23, 2010


Zombie pin-up courtesy of glitter-graphics.com


I am oh.so.fried. Last night I stayed up late tinkering with Word. I learned how to use different styles within a single manuscript, and afterward managed to get my entire "Paris" wip formatted without having to retype every single word. [rejoicing] I also got my edits in for my EC quickie, and that's what I've been working on for the past hour and a half.

Hubby and I drove Mini to school earlier this morning. The lil guy was so ready, bless him. Today is his first full day, but it's boys only. Tomorrow there won't be any school for him, only the girls. And tomorrow night I have to go to Kindergarten orientation for parents.So, I guess, that's kinda like school for me. Wednesday, everyone attends (except parents), and they're all in class together. I have no idea why they're doing it this way, but there you have it. The craziness that is going to be my week. *sob*


It's all kind of overwhelming right now, but I'm hoping after Mini settles in and we both get used to the schedule, I'll be more productive. Then again, I thought that about summer break, too, so we'll see. ;0)


Happy Monday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Zombie Pin up girl, that's just awesome.

    I wonder why they had the boys and then the girls come to school, separately like that. How strange.

    I'm sure when the schedule gets normal for you both things will be less stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the zombie girl neat?! :D

    I have no idea what's up with the separate days for girls and boys, but they sure did it. And oh boy, yes, I am certainly looking forward to the schedule getting straightened out. I might be able to walk around a little less exhausted. ~_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^