Monday, August 09, 2010

Remember Paris



What a night! I wrote over 3k yesterday on a story that's been nagging at me for a while. I guess I needed to get those words out there, eh? This morning the story still had a lot of flow. I must've dreamed the follow up scene because 900 words flowed onto the page this morning. No coffee needed.

I can't say too much, of course, since I'm still working on it, but the book starts out in Paris. Explains the Paris theme today, right? This was going to by my Ellora's Cave Kinkmas submission, but I can tell already it's going to be too long for that. Instead of trying to force the story to fit where it doesn't want to go, I'm going to thoroughly explore this book. I'm really excited about it!

Earlier, while reading over the initial chapters, I got chills. Steamy sex, great tension...I love this book already. I'm hoping to get it up to a decent length before the 19th. That's when all the school stuff starts for Mini. Hopefully my editor won't think I've dropped off the face of the planet before I have something new completed and ready to go! ^_^


1 comment:

  1. I love it when that happens with stories. Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.