Friday, August 13, 2010

Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy courtesy of the graphics fairy.
Change is in the air!  Do you feel it?  I certainly do. I don't know what it is, or why it's right around the corner, but I feel the excitement. I hope whatever is in store for me, it's fun and life expanding.

I'm about 10k into my latest manuscript. Mercury goes retrograde next Friday, so I'm trying to reformat my current manuscript right now, before the crunch. I have a template for it, and I'm hoping I can do this without blowing the prefab settings since it's the first time I've ever tried it. Wish me luck.

Because I have this big story to focus on, and back to school is coming up next week, I'm taking off this weekend to tie up loose ends. I'm going to the Nola Stars meeting then to see my sisters. After the party at their house, I'm going back home to kick off my shoes and read through my werewolf WIP - the short I finished a little while ago. I meant to have it in weeks ago, but I have sort of been on werewolf hiatus. I need a break to clear the creative cobwebs.

My new story is entirely mapped out, and it will be novel length. It's paranormal, but it isn't werewolves, vampires, or anything familiar like that. I'm even enjoying all the research I'm having to do.

On Monday, I have to go to my mother's to tailor Mini's school uniforms. So for the next two weeks - I expect a full heap of crazy. I guess I better take out my crash helmet and hang on for the ride. That's it for now. I hope your Friday is an awesome one. If you're on twitter, be sure to add me. I'm always looking for new, non-spammy tweet buddies. Follow me: @corazane

Happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday the 13th, Cora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary! Happy Friday the 13th to you as well. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the day was good for you and I feel your pain about the upcoming crazy phase. ((hugs))

    Have a great time with your RWA sisters and enjoy the chance to simply chill.

    CC

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^