Saturday, August 28, 2010

35 Candles

funny pictures of cats with captions


As little sister would say, all hail the birthday princess! Today I am the grand old age of...24. In about twenty minutes I'm heading over to my parent's house to eat cake and ice cream and look at pictures of myself wearing ancient hairstyles and clothes that I'd rather not remember. Why this ritual of humiliation, I'm not sure, but on this day, I am the youngest I will ever be from here to eternity. I might as well go for it.

After cake and ice cream, the man and I are on heading off to a nice Mexican restaurant. He's been wanting to go, and I'm fine with that. Beyond that, we're going to wing it. We may go to the movies if something good is playing.

Okay, I'm getting called from the living room. It's the super secret signal, aka "Mooooom, are you ready yet?" Sigh. I better run. I hope you all have a relaxing Saturday. :0)


I got it for my birfday  frum the birdses.

7 comments:

  1. hey cora..i hope you have a great b day...lots of cake and all..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Danielle. I appreciate it bunches. :*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Cora!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Turning 24 is awesome. ;)

    I hope you have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the birthday wishes, y'all. :*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy belated birthday, cora! hope your cake was good :) <3

    XOXO
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.