Monday, July 26, 2010

Signs in the Sky

Hot Air Balloon Over Cappadocia
Gorgeous picture by bfryxell. Photo links courtesy of webshots.

I have had reoccurring dreams about the "stacks" in Capadoccia (Turkey). The stacks themselves were made by volcano ash and/or receding water, I believe. I saw this picture on Webshots last night and decided to post it. Just looking at it fills me with peace. Who knows why I keep dreaming of this particular place. I've never been there, and it's not really the kind of spot I'd chose for a vacation. I'm more of a beach or city gal, to be honest. But something about this place is striking. It always gives me goosebumps with I come across pictures of it. Who knows? Maybe I lived there in a past life.  :*)

Right now, at this very moment, I'm listening to ocean waves and printing up the werewolf story so I can do a hunt for loose ends. Tonight I start working on a brand new project. I have a general idea, but a bit of brainstorming is in order. That said, I love brainstorming.

I think I'll go make a cup of tea now and settle in. I have lots of red penning to do. Perfect exercise for a Monday, I guess. *g* I hope you all have a pleasant day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.