Thursday, July 22, 2010

The School Supply Hunt Begins




Fuzzy Flowers photo by RaffaellaII. Photo link courtesy of Webshots.

Gosh, I'm so tired tonight. I thought I had more hours in me than this!  I managed to get all my spare notes tucked away into my writing journal today, so that cleared up my desk a bit. And I'm about 85% finished with this Werekind story. W00t! So glad that's coming along as well as it is.  

I'd hoped to have it finished by now, but with so much health stuff, back to school coming up, and money issues, it's been a test of determination to get much written. My mind wants to drift to other things. Good thing I'm stubborn, I guess. :0)

This weekend I have to make a trip to Bossier and buy MiniBear's school uniforms. Thankfully the school supply list is relatively short this year. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do about the belt thing. Even kindergarteners have to tuck their shirts in and wear a belt...kinda ridiculous since most of them can barely tie their shoes. I'm thinking some kind of easy belt is gonna be hard to find. We will see. It's first and foremost on my list. If I can't find one I may make one with a velcro closure. It's more for looks than anything, anyway. 

Tomorrow I have errands to run, and I'm going to push on through to the end of the werewolf story so I can print it up and see what's what. It's going to need cleanup for sure. And the first chapter will possibly have to be rewritten. I've got my fingers crossed it's going to be in better shape than I expect.

That's all for now. I'm going to pop into SL and go shopping with Cassandra Sharktooth. Good times. :0) I hope your day was a pleasant one. Night, night, everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I totally loved the shopping trip. And thanks for baking that yummilicious chocolate virtual cake. :winks:

    Good luck on the school supply shopping. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl.((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.