Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Migration Complete!

Yay!  After fighting with uploads all day, I've finally managed to migrate the last of my free reads over to Smashwords.  


About Heart on Fire


Hallie Richmond never would have guessed she'd be spending Valentine's Day working overtime with her sexy boss. However, Mitchell Draven is interested in more than company spreadsheets. He's in love with Hallie, and he's finally ready to confess face-to-face that she sets his heart on fire! 


Heart on Fire is part of the Werekind series. It was was released in 2007 at the Midnight Moon Cafe as part of the Valentine's Day celebration we held that year, but I think it's contemporary enough for everyday reading. It has been completely updated and re-edited for Smashwords. It does contain graphic naughty bits (adult content) so you must be 18+ to download it. :0)


Heart On Fire is available here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/18955


Whew! So that's my major news for today. I've been going through my list and trying to wipe out a couple of lingering projects. One day at a time, you know?


Happy hump day, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.