Thursday, July 15, 2010

Gotta Tidy Up - Have A Guest Coming!

funny pictures of cats with captions




I can hardly wait for Friday! I'm wrapping up as many loose ends as possible so hopefully the family and I can spend some time doing lazy things, or maybe we can take a trip to the zoo or out to the lake. First things first, though...writing. I hope to have a new book finished this weekend. Wish me luck!


Speaking of books... Tomorrow, the super awesome Charlotte Stein will be dropping by to guest blog. She's going to talk about her sexy new book called Tigerlily. RAWR, what a gorgeous cover! Be sure to come by and check out the feature for this new naughty tale, which will be available July 19 from Total-E-Bound. ;0)


Right now, this very minute, I'm boiling chicken for a stew - which is madness when I think about it, because it's over 100 degrees outside. Nevertheless, I have a bag of potatoes, mushrooms, bell pepper, and fresh garlic that I need to do something with, so there it is. A thick, chicken stew tonight. If there's any lettuce left, I may toss a side salad as well. I may just pass that domestication test yet!


That's all I've got for now. Don't forget to stop by Smashwords and browse my free reads. I've finally managed to get them all in one place. I hope you like them!  

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a cute lil pic.
    Congratulations on almost having the book finished!

    Hope you get to have fun. Going to the zoo sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^