Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Drifting In Blue

IMG_1731
Photo by fuensanta2. Photo links courtesy of webshots.

Minibear is my alarm clock. He usually wakes me up around 7 am every day, but this morning my alarm clock slept in until 9. When he did wake us up, he was coughing a little. I kinda wonder if it's something to do with him playing in the rain a few days ago. So far he seems okay, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on him. Nothing sucks quite like a summer cold. 

What with the flurry of phone calls and the daily, morning mom-duties are accomplished, I didn't get around to opening the WIP until about 11 o'clock. I added one more scene to the werewolves, which filled in a gap, and by the time I finished with that, it was time for lunch. 

This afternoon I wrote THE END for the weres - W00T! Behind schedule, but better late than never. Now to polish the mess. ;0)

I've been brainstorming the next project, but I don't have enough to get started on it yet. I'm still trying to decide whether or not I want to make this story a contemporary. Decisions, decisions...

That's all for now. I hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday! 

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture, it's so calming.

    Hope your little one is feeling alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pic, too. I sometimes dream of walking underwater. That pic kinda reminds me of that.

    And, yes, Mini seems to be feeling a-okay. Thanks for asking. :*)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^