Friday, July 23, 2010

Cracking A Whip Over The Werewolves

cute baby animals - Such Coyness For Being So Small
I'm printing my latest werewolf WIP. I know it's going to need more work, but I've got to go through and see exactly where I stand. My current goal is to complete this story so I can move on to other things. Honestly I've been working on this one much longer than I'd hoped, so I'm gonna fix that. I'm wrapping this one up, and plan to be working on a new story come Monday morning. 

Today and tomorrow I'll probably be making cuts and doing write-ins. That's probably my least favorite part of the cycle, but at the same time, it's how I judge the end mark for a project. The point is: this one is rolling out soon.

Tomorrow night, Cass and I will be doing free tarot readings in the Midnight Moon Cafe chat pit. We always have lots of fun with these, so we hope you'll drop by and say hi. I'm not exactly sure of the time for the chat, so check the events calendar for specifics. 

So that's the grand plan. Gotta move one story out to work on another. :0) 

Ooh, before I go - I plan to make this as a side dish for supper tonight: 
Chunky Tomato and Black Olive Salad 

I'm going to modify it a little. I'm going to use California black olives instead of brine variety, and I want to add fresh baby spinach, feta cheese, and mix it all with cold rinsed penne pasta. Cheap eats, and sounds delicious! 

Happy Friday, everyone! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with finishing your story. I'm working on a werewolf story at the moment too. I'm on the homeward stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bunches, Shelley. It's slowly coming together for me. Ornery werewolves... Congrats on heading down that homeward stretch on your WIP. I hope to be turning down that trail very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah good luck from me too...

    and teh salad...i wish there was a pic of it..but teh recipe sounds delish..especially with your own added modification,..,baby spinach?? yumm!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^