Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Groovy Mushrooms

Summer Pictures, Images and Photos
photo and links courtesy of photobucket

I spent about two hours this morning browsing online for the perfect vintage canister set. They have printed mushrooms on top. Groovy, baby! They remind me of the food containers that came in the refrigerator of the yellow and orange version Barbie Dream House. ;0) 


I've also been working on the werewolves today. I'm shooting for at least 2k today, but that remains to be seen. I get my best work done at night when the kidlets are sleeping and in their separate corners. Now that it's officially summer, the kids have made it a daily habit of annoying the crap out of each other. I'm constantly calling through the house, "You two be nice in there!" and "Please stop annoying your brother!" Sigh.

I'm about to go pile up on the bed and read with Mini for a bit. I hope you're all having a fabulous Wednesday. :0)




2 comments:

  1. My grandmother had mushroom canisters. Wow, I hadn't thought of those in years. Thanks for the blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! That's so cool, Nancy. My grandma had a lot of stuff from the 50s-70s in her house. I remember her canisters were stainless steel, and had square, black plastic knobs on top. They looked like they belonged in a bomb shelter, not someones kitchen. LOL! Good times. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^