Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Did All I Could

LaVentana Natural Arch
Photo by happened2crash. Links courtesy of webshots.

Tuesday was a nice day, despite the fact I dropped almost everything I picked up, forgot half of what I was supposed to do, and some how kept creating my own technical difficulties. 

I took my last thyroid pill in the bottle this morning, so I knew I'd have to make a dash to the store. There were a few other things I needed too, so in order to avoid a second trip later in the week, I wrote out this fancy schmancy shopping list to take with me. I went to the pharmacy first, dropped off my refill bottle, and went on to buy the stuff on my list. 

I did just that. Then I put Mini back in the car seat, put all the groceries in the trunk and went home. I was almost finished unloading everything when I realized I hadn't picked up my prescription before I left town. *sob* Effers. I'd have to make another trip. 

So, I did. I waited until after the man made it home, then Oldest and I ran to pick up my pills. I had planned to get an adapter so I can run my laptop, fan, AND my printer all at the same time. But apparently I can't remember to do more than one thing. Oldest side tracked me with tales of wanting a special desk or some such thing, and he took me to this display for a computer desk. So, of course, I totally forgot the adapter. Again. That's one of those items like dental floss. Hard to remember to put on the list.

At any rate, I cleaned and mopped, grocery shopped, and all that jazz today. And I wrote quite a bit on the werewolves. Now that I have paper, I should be able to print out the vampire story so I can start working on rewrites for it. Wish me luck!

That's all for now. I hope you have a nice Wednesday. :0)






Best Remix Kate Bush EVER.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to say it, but this happens to me more often than I care to admit. Worse, it never and I mean NEVER used to happen to me at all. I had a mind like the proverbial steel trap and now...meh.

    I can only blame the 70's for so long before I have to admit I'm just aging and this is a part of that. Damn, but it sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^