Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer is Violet




It's official. Oldest received his diploma Tuesday night. *confetti* I've been recovering ever since. We are so very, very proud of the guy. I've been slowly managing the photos I took - I'm planning to upload them to my flickr for sharing with family and close friends. I was uploading things to Facebook, but that's been iffy. Sometimes they'll upload, other times not.

In my free time, I've been working on the vampire novel. I'm about 15k into it right now. I'm trying to get in 2k a day on this thing so I can get it knocked out and still have plenty of time to go back and tidy it up. It's my goal to have this thing ready to send out by the end of August. Wish me luck!

That's pretty much all I've got at the moment. Unless you count my severe case of handbag lust. It's a summer thing. Every year around this time bag frenzy hits me and I go semi-bonkers hunting for "the" handbag. One day I may need a warehouse to store them all, but it can't be helped. I'm currently lusting after a blue/violet Marc Jacobs bag. I don't care what season it comes from as long as it's leather and the color is right. I have my eye on one, but I think hubster might pull a Homer on me if I bring home another purse. Just saying.

Happy Thursday, everyone. And hang in there - Friday's on the horizon! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.