Monday, May 03, 2010

Monday On and On

funny pictures of cats with captions


OMG, I am so congested. With valiant effort, I fought off Mini and Hubster's cold as long as I possibly could. Alas, I have been overtaken. I woke up gasping for breath this morning, which is kinda scary, lemme just say. I can't draw even a small sniffle of air through my nose. *sob* In other words, I sound very weird when I talk. I bet if anyone is going to call me, they're going to do it today. Murphy's Law approved and guaranteed.

This is Mini's last week of school. He doesn't yet know he's going back today. He's been sick over the last week, but I think he's ready. No fever, and he's been running us all ragged with his "I'm bored, do this" requests. I don't think I'd be able to keep up with that today. My energy is sapped, and it kinda feels like someone poured cement in around my brain. Sinuses. Why? Why must you do this to meh?

I'm going to do laundry, dishes, and work on my vampire novel today. Probably not much else unless I start feeling Olympic. If I'm completely honest with myself, I'll likely end up taking cold meds and snoozing on the couch.

So that's it for now. I've gotta get Mini dressed for school. Don't forget to drop by Smashwords and pick up a copy of My Zombie Ex-Boyfriend. It's free!

2 comments:

  1. ((hugs)) Sending healing energy and much love to my little sister moonmaid.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^