Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Memorial Day Weekend



We're having a family gathering this for Memorial Day tomorrow. We're going to grill, and set up Mini's inflatable pool that the neighbors got him for his birthday. Mom and dad will be coming over for a spell, so early in the morning I have to make a run to the store. I'm picking up a birthday cake for my mom, and I need to pick up a card and gift.

I think Mini is going home with them when they leave. As far as I know, they're still making a day trip to Texas. I don't envy that drive, that's for sure. They wanted Mini to go with them so he'd have a chance to visit with his great gram before she starts her cancer treatments, then again, I've heard nothing else about it. I guess we'll see.

On to writerly things... I hit the 37k mark on the vampire WIP. I've got to scrounge up my notes tonight and go over them a little more before pushing forward. I have a villain in the book that has absolutely no scenes, he just appears at the end, so I'm kind of wondering why he's even in there. I thought there was supposed to be some kind of point to his presence, but now I'm not sure. Something apparently got lost in translation from brain to paper.

That's about all I've got for now. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


American Flag Pictures, Images and Photos

To the soldiers who have fallen so that we may be free... thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.