Thursday, April 22, 2010

Transylvania, Plot Gremlins, and the Death Star

demotivational posters
Aw, come on. It's a space station. Who's gonna notice a hole that size?

Last night, while walking through Transylvania with Cass, it came to me out of the blue: how to slay my very last plot gremlin for this new vampire novel. Huzzah! As if you can't tell already...I'm psyched! I took out the first version of the WIP, and made a bazillion notes in the margins. Things I'll go back and change tonight. Thankfully, it's not going to take that much changing at all, since the goof is confined to two scenes - and, yes, I checked for ripple effects. ;0) 

Anyway, I'm running out of time. Bah. Not enough hours in the day! I still have to do a run on the hamster wheel, shower, run to the bank, drop by the post office - all that before I pick up the Minibeast. Once I'm home, I've got to wash the mountain of dishes that have been sitting there since yesterday. *shame* That's all I've got for the moment in terms of blog worthy chatter, so off for now.

Happy Thursday, everyone!


demotivational posters
Um, YIKES? And yet, when I saw the shark, I instantly thought of Janet Reid. *_*

2 comments:

  1. Ya know, I have that affect on people. Me and Transylvania. lol.

    ::fang-tastic:: on the fix. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that was a fun little walk! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^