Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cora at Embrace the Shadows




Today I'm blogging over at Embrace the Shadows. I hope you'll drop by to say hello!

I'm also working as fast as I can to get My Zombie Ex-Boyfriend up on Smashwords. So far so good. Just need to do another pass through it to ensure it's edited to the best of my ability and that it's formatted correctly. It should be up and ready no later than Monday. Sooner, if my kids will stop calling me to do something for them every five minutes. :P

That's about it for now. I've got so much to do and so little time. Mini is still home sick, and I've been feeling a little off today as well. Kinda shaky and weak. I tell you, sick is the last thing I need at the moment. *sob*

At any rate, I hope you all have a fantastic Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^