Monday, April 19, 2010

The Acid Green Vortex of Monday

funny pictures of cats with captions
Yep. It's Monday, all right.


It's been a fairly productive day. I woke up a little late and had to rush around to get Mini dressed for school, but we managed to get out of the house in time. I have to leave in about twenty minutes to go pick him up, and I've tried to get as much work and houseworkly things finished beforehand so we can have some play and TV time together. This is kind of my new and improved mid-year resolution: more time with the beloved bratlings.

Another change in the daily fore: after I got back from taking Mini to school this morning, I did 30 minutes on the treadmill. It's going to take time to get into the habit of exercising every morning, but now I officially have no excuse not to do what my doctor tells me to.

After I did my run on the hamster wheel, I went through the house and did the cleaning. The house wasn't too bad to start, but omfg the laundry. I tore things off the shelves in the bedroom while rearranging yesterday, and I'm still playing catch up. I've just been taking it out and dumping it on the bed so I can rush through all of it. But that means tonight there will be a massive - and I do mean massive - folding expedition. *sigh* Ah well, Monday and laundry - they seem to go hand in hand.

My writerly stuff is going pretty well. I did a bit of new writing last night, and today I went through my vamp files and did a complete print up of everything so far. I'm going through the stuff I should keep and toss. Lots of good keeper stuff. Two are complete scenes I wanted to pull from an old wip and use for the one I'm working on now. The fit is perfect, so that's a small word count booster. Good scenes as well.

Times up! Pencils down and hands away from the keyboard. I thought I'd have more time, but I gotta jet. The little one awaits. I hope you all have a snazzy Monday. If it's not so great, be like acid kitteh, just sit tight and try to enjoy the visuals. ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^