Friday, March 12, 2010

Vamp Fantastic

It's Friday! And I just finished the rough draft of my futuristic vampire short a few minutes ago. I still need a title for it. That's something I'll have to work on over the weekend. This story is a bit out there in terms of vampires, but it's sweet and sexy and romantic. I like it lots. I hope I can find a home for it.

Speaking vampires, I have a feature running over at Lana Griffin's blog. Drop by and leave a comment for a chance to win a free .pdf copy of Wicked Temptation.


I didn't know until a couple of days ago, but Friday marks spring break for the kids. I have nothing prepped for them. Oy. This afternoon I'm thinking a run to the grocery store is gonna be necessary. Maybe we should rent movies?

That's all for now. I need to get back to work. I hope your Friday is a pleasant one. Happy weekend! :0)

Image courtesy of glitter-graphics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^