Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Shocking Muppet Drunkeness

Funny Pictures of Cats With Captions
Dontchu want me, babay...


That picture kills me! It looks like Kermit's been out all night partying at the karaoke bar. He even brought a little party home for the kitteh. Come on, you all know one of those folks - they get their party on, then you have to drag them staggering into their house at 3 AM and they're still singing. LMAO!

I went today and got my nails done as planned. Full set/ French manicure. The woman totally filed away the skin on the side of my left thumb - OUCH! Even so, I'm happy with the set. Now if I can just get to the effing salon to get my hair chopped up...



I came up with a 2nd draft for my pitch. It's the heroine's part that I'm having so much trouble with. She's got so much going on - I'm going to have to focus on one point of it. I'm having trouble deciding which one. I may just have to write it both ways then pick the one that reads best.

Tomorrow I have a full day planned. Shopping for the house, setting out my outfits and shoes for conference, and if I can get someone to take me - get my hair done. If not, I may just have to rely on my flat iron. Yeah, I know. The first step is admitting you have a problem, blah, blah...

That's all I've got for now. I hope you're having a snazzy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, those nails are gorgeous! As for the hair, at least you have nice hair to work with. All I gots is red frizz city. ugh.

    ((hugs))

    C.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were here, you could've gone with me for the nails! And I managed to get that hair appointment. I need a cut desperately. I have oodles of split ends. It seems the hair gods are smiling on me though - a morning appointment the day before I leave! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^