Friday, March 26, 2010

Nothing, Nothing


funny pictures of cats with captions
Laws of Universe mark "idiot roommate" book a future NYT bestseller!


I finished a new super smut story this morning, and I'm prepping it to send off this afternoon. I've been working on it all morning, prepping and tweaking. For now I've got it set aside, and after lunch I'll do a final read through before sending it out the door.

Once that's done, it's back to the demon story. An afternoon of brainstorming is in order. I'll probably pop New Moon into the DVD player and sit with the Diva while working on this.

The demon story is going to be my weekend project. Come Monday I'll have a new lesson to download, and there's a revision workshop starting over at SavvyAuthors.com. It's pretty imperative that I get as much stuff wrapped up as I can.

Oh! I saw on twitter this morning that My Bookstore & More is back up and running. I love their new look. This is one of my favorite places to buy ebooks. Sadly, none of my titles are available there. I'm going to have to work on that!

That's all I've got for now. Lots of stuff to do before the weekend gets here, so I better get on it. I hope you all have a snazzy Friday.

2 comments:

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^