Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm Royal Blue

I've gotten the first two scenes of my new vampire shorty written. This one is kinda out there, so if it doesn't sell where I intend to send it, I'll put it on Smashwords. I can't tell anything about it without giving away the twist, but it's vampires of a completely non-traditional variety.

Speaking of vampires, I'm giving away a copy of Wicked Temptation over at Lana Griffin's blog. This is a new-ish blog, so if you post your most wicked temptation in the comments over there, you stand a good chance of coming away with the cake...er, I mean, ebook. :0) So go to:


http://lanagriffin.blogspot.com/2010/03/wicked-temptation-win-free-novel.html

Don't forget to tell me your wicked temptation by posting in the comments over at Lana's. The entire contest rules are posted. Easy peasy!

So I was going through my bookshelf and paring things down, gathering things to take to the giveaway box at the Jackson Parish Library, and I stumbled across my copy of Tilly Greene's Zandia and decided to read it again. After doing so, I want to write a book for Samhain, but I'm not sure what about. I'll have to think on that for a while, maybe do a bit of plotting.

In the meantime, it's back to a cocktail of writing and revisions. I don't anticipate the main WIP being anywhere near ready until August, so I've got to start writing on my other projects as well.

This weekend, the hubby and I plan to slip off to the theater to watch The Crazies. I've been looking forward to this one. I mean, I already know the story, I watched the original, but I'm curious to see the new take on things. After that, maybe a dinner date to Ponchatoulas is in order?

That's all I've got for now. Lots to do so I better get back to work. Oh, and don't forget to drop by Lana's! :0)

UPDATE: I just found a brand new interview with literary agent Laura Bradford over at the Southern Sizzle Romance Blog. Check it out!




you are royalblue
#4169E1


Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.

Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.

the spacefem.com html color quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.