Thursday, March 04, 2010

Hair cut, Nails done - Ready for conference!

What a great day!

First thing this morning, I gathered all the bills together, and slipped Mini into some school clothes. Hubby, bless him, drove us on the rounds. We dropped the Minibeast off at school, then made quick stops at the bank and post office before hurrying off to Ruston for my hair appointment.

The picture isn't the best, but that's the new cut. I love it. It's simple and fringy. The stylist put a light, baby brown base on it, plus blonde and copper highlights. So very glad I didn't chicken out at the last minute! After the big hair chop, we went to eat at the Cajun Cafe. I had the shrimp and fries platter. YUM. From that point on, it was a race to get back in time to pick up the little bear from pre-k.

Tonight I have to finish up the laundry and get our bags packed. I also need to take my camera and set it by my purse so I don't forget it. Lots of little things like that. I probably won't be on much over the next few days, but when I'm home again I'll have pictures and conference stuff to talk about - I promise! :0)

Be back soon!

4 comments:

  1. Knock'em dead, gorgeous. *grins*
    I have the champagne ready to celebrate for when you get back. ((hugs))
    ::fingers crossed::

    C.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cut looks great! I love simple styles. Best of luck with your pitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, y'all! Big hugs. :*)

    I'm waiting for the guys to get back from the pharmacy (to pick up my blood pressure pills) then we'll be off to Shreveport. Very excited! I'll give ya a full report when I get back. OH! And I managed to get my twitpics #, so I'll try to send out a few phone shots while there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So excited for you! Be confident, honey. You are Amazing!!!!! And you look fab too! :) Can't wait to hear what happened when you get back!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.