Saturday, March 20, 2010

Doggy-sitting the Diva

With Diva Dog isolated in our bedroom to heal from her surgery, I've managed to finish up the vamp shorty and send it, read a couple of books, write a few words, and catch up on all the movies I've bought over the last six months but left in the cellophane on our hall shelf. Now if I could just get caught up on the revision lessons.

Diva seems to be doing well. She comes over to the bed and hoo-hoos at me every now and again, but I worry too much about letting her lounge around up here with me.

She's so dainty, if she started squirreling around and fell off the bed, she could break a bone or tear her wound. Poor girl. She has no choice but to snooze on her doggy bed. I sit on the floor several times a day and let her walk all over me, so it's not like she's losing out on any attention. I guess in doggy terms it's just not the same.

I managed to get 1200 words written today - a complete scene. I'm going to try for one more tonight before hitting the sack. Hubster usually comes in and takes over babysitting the diva around 8 pm or so, and I take all my computer stuff back to my office to work. It gives me a break, and I can get some house work done as I'm passing through.

So that's pretty much the state of things: doggy-sitting and writing. Really, I don't mind. That's it for now. I hope you're having a jazzy Saturday!

*Image courtesy of Glitter-Graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^