Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Cuppy Cakes = YUM

funny pictures of cats with captions
Hillbilly kittehs...from the Catskills?


Today has been straight out of WTF. I glanced out the front door this morning, and at first I thought lack of coffee was making me see things. But alas, no...it was actually snowing. Pretty white fluffy flakes falling everywhere. Sadly, they weren't sticking. Wah! I stood there wishing and wishing they would, but it didn't work. I watched them land on the BBQ grill only to melt away against the black roll-top. What a waste of a good procrastination tool.

I'm working on lesson 10 of the revision course, and I think this one is sure to deliver me into the living, breathing, physical experience of hell on earth - complete with exercises!

I'm about a fourth of the way through the first half of the lesson. Oh, yes, there is a part deux! My brain cells are already screaming in protest, but I must.move.on.

So tonight, I'll be doing classwork...until about 8pm CST/9pm EST. There's a chat at The Knight Agency going on tonight. Nephele Tempest and Lucienne Diver will be chatting. Possibly taking questions? I have no idea, but I'm going. Anyone want to come with?

Mini had his preschool Valentine party today. It's the start of their winter break, so they won't be back to school for about a week. Anyway, I was *cough, cough* helping him with his candy and noticed that he'd gotten 7 Valentines all from the same girl. Heh.

So that's the skinny. Nothing big going on today. A few phone calls. A few emails. OH! And a new house phone. Hubby brought it home a few days ago. It's sleek and pretty, but coolest of coolies...it has an orange LCD display. I had no idea there was any such animal. All the LCD's I've seen are red, blue, and green. I'm now fascinated by our phone and must push buttons whenever I go into the kitchen. But that's what life is all about right? The simple things? ;-)

Happy Thursday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You can have all of my snow! It's free! With tommorows school cancellation both my 9 yr old and 5 yr old will have been home for a total of 2 weeks! Help! Help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillbilly kitteh says meow-sugah. Where is the Moonshine nip? lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.