Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bottled Patience

funny pictures of cats with captions


The next few weeks are going to be intense. Winter break for the pre-k kids starts this Friday, so Mini will be out of school next week. His V-day party is Friday. On top of that, this weekend is also my local RWA chapter meeting, so I also have to go buy all the cups, flatware, plates and napkins for the conference. I'm also trading a doll with someone, so I really need to scrounge up a shipping box.

I sent off my first story of the year this week, and I'm already working on another. The first scene is on paper, even if it's in questionable shape. Last night, or early this morning, however you want to look at it, I had to do some serious thinking on my setting. It just wasn't working. I think I've finally put it all in place, so I'm moving forward. Woot!

Even better than starting a fresh new project, I finally got everything straightened out with paypal this morning, so I'm now able to access my revision classes again. Whew! That's one stress I really don't need right now - very glad everything's back in order! Tonight I'll be reading through Lesson 10. Afterward, I have to start working on my pitch. Wish me luck!

Don't forget to drop by Cobblestone Press Main Street Forums for the free, month long writing workshop going on. Come on, writing workshop + free! Get over there already!

The man has gone to pick up lunch for us, bless him. Not sure what it will be: pizza, burgers, nachos... I'm not feeling too picky at the moment, to be honest. Bring it, hubster! That said, I better get something done today. Off to write!

Happy hump day, everyone. ;0)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^