Friday, February 05, 2010

Friday Ooglie Booglies

funny pictures of cats with captions
Eeek!


Hubby dragged me kicking and screaming to do taxes this morning. Thankfully, that hassle is over for another year. Once that was over, we had a bite to eat at Sonic (tots and cheese!). While waiting on our order, the man and I were playing with the ghost radar app for iTouch. We got a couple of sentences out of it: "there's gentle music" and "third son asleep."

Dad and Mom wanted to visit with the kids this weekend, so I took them over there after school. Hubster and I didn't really know what to do with ourselves, so we made plans to go cemetery touring tomorrow. I have a camera with video, and he has a shiny new EVP recorder he wants to try out. We also have the ghost radar thingy. Maybe this will give me some inspiration for a new book.

After the cemetery walk, we're going to take in a movie. He wants to see Legion, and afterward we'll probably go out for dinner, and maybe even pop in at Rabb's. Ah, the possibilities...

That's it for now. It's almost midnight - I better hit the sack! Nite nite, everyone. :0)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, new shiny ghost toys are always fun! Woot!

    I'd love to have a thermal imager camera, but the cost, ooh lala, ouch! lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^