Monday, January 04, 2010

The Cycle Starts Again




2010. Wow. Can I just say this month has taken off like a rocket?

I'm currently up to week five on the revision course I'm taking. And um, this last lesson - lesson four - totally kicked my ass. ~_~' The course is intensive, and right now it's safe to say my manuscript is "up on blocks". Basically, I've been pulling this puppy apart element by element. Should be interesting when I go to patch this thing back together.

On New Year's Day Cassandra "Sharktooth" Curtis, and I did free tarot readings at the Midnight Moon Cafe gypsy caravan in Gloomy Creek on Second Life. What a hoot! A special thanks to everyone who showed up, and for all the generous gifts and tips. We appreciate you very much. We had a blast reading cards for our friends and fans, and hope to do another tarot night very soon.

I was talking to a friend the other day about what I hope for in the New Year. To be honest, I've been so busy, this is the first time I've had a chance to think about it. Not only that, but I completely forgot to make a resolution. That being the case, and since I can't think of a compelling or unique resolution, so I guess I'll go with the flow this year. That sounds dreadfully boring, I realize, but like the saying goes : "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." It will be interesting to see how the year unravels.

That's all I have for now. I hope you're all settling into a comfortable 2010. :0)

I'd like to have a full length book contracted this year, but first I have to get the thing pulled together and polished. I'm working on that now. So one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^