Thursday, November 05, 2009

NaNo Sandstorm




Okay, breaking out Darude is like breaking out the writing big guns. If Sandstorm can't make the words come faster, nothing will. That said, I'm over the 18k mark on my wip and I've finally found my groove. *glowsticks*

I'm about to hit another crunch zone, but I'm determined to do this. I'm going to get this book written this month, and spend the rest of my time through to February slogging through the product of blazing fast writing. I'm sure it will take much polishing and driving my crit partner slapnuts crazy with endless tweaks and revisions to make it pretty enough for my agent pitches coming up in March.

Oh, but about that crunch zone.... I'm going in Monday for minor outpatient surgery, so that's going to probably going to to knock a day off my writing, since I still have to drive Mini to and from school. Then on Thursday there's a quorum I must attend, and a parent's meet. The following Saturday, I have RWA in Shreveport. Just when I said I wasn't going to get busy again....

That's it for now. I'm going to try getting in another 1k before the man comes home for lunch. I hope you all have a snazzy day. ~_^

2 comments:

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^