Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Just a thought...

So I went to the store this morning and bought a copy of Battlestar Galactica The Plan, and the 1st season of True Blood on DVD.

BSG is for me, and True Blood is for the hubster. We may mix and match, however, I am not sure I have the patience to sit through an entire season of True Blood since I've read a couple of the Sookie books. Oh, and because Anna Paquin is in it. Cute girl, but definitely not my favorite actress.

I browsed around the movie section after picking up those two, and after looking at all the boring schlock filling the shelves, I've come to the conclusion that if Hell has a movie theater SpaceBalls, Romancing the Stone, Ishtar, and The Family Guy series is running on a never ending marathon spool down there - probably in widescreen. Help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^