Friday, November 06, 2009

Imitate Our Emotions



It's Friday! *dance, dance* I've had my days mixed up all week. Not really sure how that happened, unless it's the Nano-effect kicking in. You know, staying up until 2am to get in a few more words, or to plot another scene? Anyway, I'm at the 19k mark on my project and I'm determined to get another 2k in today. So far that's what I'm averaging. Lots of interruptions here during the week, so perhaps the weekend will produce a better run for me. Oh! If you're on NaNo and want to add me as a buddy, do an author search for lastdimtwilight. Who doesn't like adding new friends? ;0)

I better get on the writing trail. *whip, whip* I have errands to run this afternoon, and I'd like to get at least two scenes written today. If you're doing NaNo, or even if you're not, feel free to drop in here and let me know how you're doing. Maybe chatting over it will help get the words out. Happy weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. i dont nano but i follow you and shanna into nano madness...:-) i m working on another project so i cnat nano´ing along even though shanna encouraged me to..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you're writing something, that's the main thing. :0) I didn't know Shanna was NaNo'ing. I'll have to look her up.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.