Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fleas for Thanksgiving

funny pictures of cats with captions



Last night I bathed Diva and all five itty bitty puppies, who apparently have monster, heat-seeking radar fleas. One puppy in particular, who we call JT, has apparently stated in puppy language DO NOT WANT when it comes to bath time. He wiggled and squiggled and squawked through the whole thing. Thankfully, puppy yips are full of cute otherwise it might not have been a fun experience.

Anyway, so now the Divadog family is all fluffy clean and without fleas. After they were all snug in a fresh puppy bed, I borrowed their organic flea killing shampoo and hit the showers. Yes. In case you're wondering, I did. I washed my hair with dog shampoo. Embarrassing, yes. On the upside, I'm flea less and have a glossy coat, er, head of hair for Thanksgiving. One more thing to be thankful for. ;0)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! Just your description of giving them baths almost made me squeal (in my high-pitched "how adorable!" voice, heh).

    And that picture made me laugh out loud!

    Hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving! Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving, Emerald!

    I really should take more pictures of the pups. They are so cute. :*)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^