Sunday, October 25, 2009

Settling In




Hubster is on his way back from DC. I got a call earlier this morning and he told me he was almost to Vicksburg. I breathed a sigh of relief. It won't be long before he's back home - and I'll be so glad. It's been a roller coaster ride the last few days. His dad is out of ICU and coherent again, and hubster felt confident enough about it to come back so I'm try to relax, but when running on all gears for so many days, it's hard to get out of that mode. It's been like walking on eggshells, waiting for news. It's amazing how much lighter things feel just knowing FIL is out of the dark and hubster's on his way back.

That said, I wrote 1200 words yesterday, and I'm hoping to match that today. I'm also starting to pick my way through the futuristic I finished - I'm cleaning it up bit by bit. I love that story, and hate to give up on it. :*) I got an R on my zombie story, but there was a note that I might be hearing from her in the future to use it for book two - so I don't know. That aside, nothing much going on - I'm revving up for NaNo. Hopefully that'll help me get the lead out. We will see.

That's all for now. I need to hit the coffee pot one more time, and wash a few dishes. I hope you all have a cozy Sunday. ~_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.