Friday, October 23, 2009

Hitch Hiking T-shirt


I have a love/hate relationship with eBay. Just when I say I'll never buy again, I can't find what I'm looking for elsewhere, and so back I go a'whoring my shopping soul on eBay. This time, it started innocent enough - guitar strings. For the new bass. It's short scale, and hoping to save myself a trip to Ruston for strings, I went to eBay. Did I buy strings? Um, no. But I did end up bidding on a CBGB t-shirt.

I shouldn't have. Yes, I know this. But it was cheap (.99 cents!) and I like brown. It's hard to tell because the couch tends to amp up the red tones in any picture you attempt to take there - the shirt is tan with dark brown ringers. Tres cute!

I did an immediate payment, got confirmation and waited. And waited. And waited... *_* After about 18 days, I contacted the seller and it was determined the shirt was lost in the mail. So they sent another. Again I waited... I won the auction in September, and the shirt finally arrived a day or so ago. Woot! It's been out in the wild so long, I can't even leave feedback on it. Heh.

Sommer Marsden determined the shirt hitch hiked it's way to Louisiana. I'm pretty sure she's right. Probably hitch hiked the scenic route. Nevertheless, I'm glad it found it's way "home".

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.