Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Writing Session




It's been a good writing day! I took home 1500 words, and the scene I wrote brought tears to my eyes. I'm very, very happy with today's work, and it's been a while since I've been able to say that about a project. It's taken me nearly a month just to shake the whole ho-hum thing. I don't know what it is, but while talking to Cass Curtis earlier today, I told her I felt like I might finally be getting my writing mojo back. I certainly hope so.

I do think Mini has given me a touch of his ick. I've stayed tough against both Oldest's attempts at bringing home the flu, but I woke up this morning and I have a stuffy nose. I'd rather eat worms. Ok, well, maybe not. But I don't like this stuffy nose thing. Annoys the bejeezus out of me. At any rate, I think Minibeast should be well enough to return to school tomorrow, although he tells me "Nooooooooo!" Boy, they start young, don't they?

Tonight I'll probably drink tea and go over what I've written today. We'll see. I plan to tackle this story during NaNo - I just need to go sign up. Anyone else doing NaNo this year?

That's all for now. I need to get a soup going. Hubster will be home from work soon. Happy Wednesday, everyone! ~_^

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like that mojo is coming back! That's awesome. I've been in a funk so hopefully I'll find my groove soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isy, I think it's going around. Cass is in the same mood. Maybe it's something to do with Halloween - we all need to go eat a bunch of candy and we'll feel better. What do you think? ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^