Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Happy Halloween!


Yes, yes... my horns are showing.

I've been running errands since I climbed out of bed this morning, but I managed to get Oldest off to his party, I got my mom out of a fix with her truck, talked on the phone with my grandma, and now I am home with my shoes off! This year I'm dressing up [last minute!] as the one and only Ebil Cora. Fear me! Muahahahaha!

I know, I know...not too much of a stretch. But it's something, right? ~_^

Time to go pop the popcorn and pop The Wolf Man into the DVD player. I hope you all have a wonderful evening full of candy, treats, and other delights. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.