Monday, October 05, 2009

Doctor Day

The Magic That is Autumn


It's finally here - doctor day. Time to go sit in a cold office and have a professional scowl at me. I hate to say it, but it's long overdue. All last night I worried I wouldn't be back in time to pick up Mini from school, so this morning I called my mom and asked her to keep him at her house until I get back. She agreed.

Once I've done that, I've got to "make the loop" and drop by Mini's preschool this morning, turn in the raffle ticket books I put together, and tell them why he's not there.

I can already picture most of my day spent in the Jeep, and I probably won't get around to writing until tonight. But once this is out of the way, I won't have to worry about it again for a while.

Off to get Mini dressed. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^