Thursday, September 24, 2009

Working On It

Trevi Fountain


Sorry my blog posts have been so erratic lately. I literally don't know what I'm going to have to do from one day to the next. There was a PTA meeting this evening, and if the pouring rain wasn't enough of a downer, I discovered that from here on in, the meetings are up to me to conduct. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. *_* Since Mini was sick when the initiation for parents went on, I will have to meet with the teacher after school before the next meeting and go over requirements. Yikes.

Tomorrow Mini is only in school for half a day, so I'm going to do all errands in the morning (while all the effing thunderstorms are supposed to be going on, of course) so I won't have to run back home before time to pick him up.

Once we are back to domicile, I have to work on contest entries. I want them all finished and ready to send back by October 2nd. I know I can't hit them all at once, but one every couple of days should get me through them pretty quickly.

That aside, I'm still working on the vamps. I went through and made cuts today to scenes I didn't feel were progressing the story. The beginning reads very smooth now, but oy, cutting all those words hurt. Stake to the chest kinda hurt. GAK! I hope I don't have to do that again.

Time to get back to work. I have less than an hour to write before I shut down for the night. I figure midnight is late enough, since I've got to be up by 6 am.

I hope you all have a snazzy Friday! :0)

2 comments:

  1. Whew, your schedule tires me out. It's a wonder you get any writing done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately it's been difficult to get much writing done. :*( In October, I already have something scheduled for at least two days of every week. I don't know how or when it got like this, but by the time summer rolls around again, I'm going to need a major vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^