Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Ringing in September

Waimea 017R1


Goodbye, August! Yeah, I know I'm a little late in saying so, but that's beside the point. I've finally managed to dig myself out of the time devouring sinkhole that was last month, and hopefully I'll be back to revising Love Fool today. That same chapter has been staring at me for what feels like a slow eternity. It's definitely got to go into the final file today. I can't stand it anymore.

As much as Minibeast would prefer to stay home from school, he seems to be doing just fine. I picked him up from school yesterday and it's so cute, he sees me and shouts "Mimi!" before grabbing my knees in a tackle hug. The funny thing is now a couple of the other kids walk up to me and call me Mimi, too. I was teasing hubby last night, telling him someone who doesn't know better might stand to think I have a lot of kids. ^_^

So that's really all the news there is. Just a lot of rush, rush, rush and nit picky things. It's gradually leveling out, but still the cogs get jammed every so often. I just hope I'm able to keep to my personal deadline. Good Pete, do I ever want this manuscript out of here!

One more cup of coffee and I have to round up the Minibeast for school. I hope you all have a happy hump day!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I'll start calling you Mimi. :-P J/k.

    I'm glad it's September too. I've been wishing in the fall. My favorite season.

    Hope that chpt gets whipped into submission! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you must, Isy... LOL! Actually everyone else does: Oldest, hubster, my parents, the teachers at Mini's school. The list goes on....^_^

    I've been itching for fall to get here too. We've had a blazing hot summer. Ready for it to be over. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.