Monday, September 21, 2009

Recorded L♥V

Humorous Pictures



It's very late, so let's see if I can get in a post before midnight! In typical Monday fashion, I woke up a little later than I should have then sat around in my pajamas for far too long. I seriously debated hauling Mini to school in my pjs. I'm not sure anyone would be shocked, but knowing my luck, I'd end up as one of those "laugh at this idiot" videos on youtube, so I pulled on some jeans and flip flops before dashing out the door. Believe it or not, I managed to get Mini to class on time.

I came home prepared to write and discovered I had contest entries to judge. I emailed my coordinator to let her know they'd all downloaded without a hitch. I set them aside for the morning after that and added to the growing pile of vampire smut index cards littered across my desk. So far I have about 30 cards, a mega crush on my hero, and a whole lotta sexy smutty scary vampire scenes. Just to keep track of things - the wip is sitting at a little over 37k. Little by little. Know what I mean?

While tinkering around on twitter this evening, Sommer Marsden and Scarlett Greyson corrupted me with the new Rammstein music video - aptly or not - called Pussy. Okay, I gotta admit, they were declaring their WTFs, so of course I had to see it for myself. I have no one but myself to blame. If you look it up, if you look up the uncensored version, be aware that the video is in no way shape or form safe for work, safe for open home viewing (don't attempt to watch it in the dining room with gramma - get what I'm saying?), or otherwise safe for your immortal soul. Garth has boobs. And I seen'd it. ~_~'

That's it for me. I gotta hit the sack. Nite nite, everyone - sweet dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^