Sunday, September 27, 2009

Need More Zzzs

funny pictures of cats with captions

They want your brains...and your catnip.


I'm feeling all zombinoid this morning. I went to bed after midnight and slept like a rock, but apparently that wasn't enough. Hubster woke me up at 6:30 to let me know he was leaving for work, and by that time Mini was up and drawing at the dining table. Oy. If Mini is up, I need to be up to hopefully stave off any attempts at mischief.

It's safe to say a nap is imminent.

I wrote a little over 1k yesterday. I'm pretty happy with it. I'm hoping for roughly the same today, and anything over that initial 1k I'll consider a bonus. The point is to get back on track with writing everyday.

That said, I'm off to do just that: write for a bit. I hope you all have a snazzy Sunday. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.