Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's Going Away

Eric on the Peak


Oh, man, the photo above gives me chills! How effing awesome is that? It's the picture of the day over at webshots. The photographer's profile is here.

I met up with Jamie yesterday and we made the trek to the NOLA Stars RWA chapter meeting in Bossier. Beth Cornelison gave a workshop on sagging middles - the story kind. ;) A very good, informative workshop. I took a lot of notes, and while there, I had an epiphany - I figured out how to fix chapter five of my WIP. Woot!

Afterward, twelve of us took off to this little Chinese restaurant around the corner from the history center. They have a really good buffet there, and I had a blast chatting with everyone. :)

Today I'm sorting through two stories. More markup on chapter five, and this other story I'm kinda sorta toying with. I love the concept, but I'm still trying to figure out if it would be more work than it's worth. Whatever the case.... It's raining again, so I should be able to get plenty of work time out of today.

That's it for now. I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend.


6 comments:

  1. Totally off subjest...I have you seen the previews for the Zombieland movie? It looks to be along the lines of Shaun of the Dead. I already to my husband that I want to see it. Anniversary date maybe?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay obviously I'm still to tried to be making comments this morning.
    Sorry for the misspells. Maybe I shouldn't be trying to watch x-play and type at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo is awesome! And congrats on the epiphany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, yes! I went to see District 9, and they showed a long trailer for Zombieland in the previews - it looks hilarious!

    Hey, no worries about the typos. This is my playhouse - no grammar police allowed in here! ;)

    BTW, when is your anniversary? My hubster and I have one coming up in October.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Oct 3rd. It will be our 11th. I hope y'all have a happy anni!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^