Friday, September 11, 2009

Eyeliner Trauma

First thing this morning, I dropped my very favorite tiger eye brown STILA eyeliner down the bathroom sink. Wah! It's almost noon and that effing eyeliner pencil is still down there, bacteria and gods know what else encroaching on my precious. *shivers* Since the top was off it, I'll have to throw it away, but just knowing it's in there disturbs me to no end. ~_~'

Yesterday was Minibeast's 4 year check up. It was traumatic for both of us. He completely flipped out when they took his blood pressure, and of course, since he was screaming, shaking, and turning red from freaking out - they wanted to do it twice. You know, just to make sure all the kids in the clinic were basketcases by the time the doctor got to them. By the time I got through that visit and dropped him off at school, I was ready for chocolate and shot of whiskey. No kidding.

The rest of the day went okay, though. I sat in a parking lot for an hour waiting for Oldest to return from a field trip, and managed in touch with mom after days of missed calls. I made arrangements for her to keep the kidlets for a few hours Saturday so I can run to RWA in Shreveport with Jamie. Thankfully, all's on target there. I'm going to buy chips, sandwich fixins, and colas and run them over to mom's tonight so they won't eat her out of house and home while I'm gone. They boys are like locusts, I swear. They descend upon the pantry and nom, nom, nom until nothing is left.

Oh! One thing before I close for today. Bizarre dreams...

Last night, I dreamed I was at a hair salon, and for whatever reason I was in the chair getting extensions. They were all different shades of blonde and brown, and when I realized what the lady was using clip-ins, I told her it wasn't what I wanted and started snapping them out. The only thing is, when I'd snap them out, a whole lot of real hair came out with the extensions. *_* By the end of the dream, I was holding a ponytail full of real hair, and needless to say, I was freaking out. I walked through the salon and into this little house where hubster was standing at a counter, reading a magazine while waiting for me. I was hysterical by that point, and waggled the fist of shed hair and extensions at him, asking him how to fix it. Of course, I knew he couldn't fix it. He looked so bewildered. I could tell he didn't know what to do.

I woke up feeling like I'd just plowed him down, so he got extra snuggles before going to work this morning. I'm just glad I got to keep my real hair.

That's it for now. I'm off to the bank and blah, blah, blah...all those places I have to go before the weekend. Happy Friday, everyone!


  1. ...please please please would you invite me to live for a day or two..or better your head..i would have so much fun...:-)

  2. The doors are always open, Danielle! ^_^

  3. hehe*

    wait..i m off packing...:-)


Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.