Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Come On Wednesday

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


Today was teh suck. Indeed. Only an hour left of this shit scourge and Wednesday will be here. I am so ready. Things just keep piling up and I can't keep up with it all. It's just too much, and there aren't enough hours in the day. I barely have two minutes to write these days, and I've pretty much made up my mind that some things are just gonna have to go. I've already gone through and started cutting responsibilities. Oh, it's gonna piss some people off, I'm sure, but I'm so swamped, I can't seem to get a free minute where there isn't something I "have" to do. That is ending this week. Hide and watch.

That said, I did the unthinkable today. I came home from dropping Mini off at school, and went back to bed. I couldn't even see straight I was so tired. After an hour or so, I was back up and feeling better. I worked on a contest entry for Southern Heat, typed it onto the sheet and put everything away for a little writing of my own. I think I've finally managed to steer my story back into romance territory. *thumbs up* Now if I can just get down to business and add to the effing word count.

At any rate, the world is still turning. Right? That's it for me. I'm off to take a shower before bed. Nite nite, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^