Thursday, September 17, 2009

Coffee On The Horizon

Apples on the old apple tree


I rolled out of bed this morning, thinking, "Yay, Friday!" - but it isn't. Not yet.

One more day. I think I can hang in there until then, but just for the record, this has been the longest, drag-assed week of the year. Safe to say, I'm ready for it to be over.

That said, I do believe I need coffee. And chocolate. And maybe a marathon of The Terrible Thunder Lizards to get me through. Yes, it paints a picture of worthlessness, but for today, it sounds like a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.