Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back to Writing Day

Nags Head 2009 356 WS


Lots of skipped posts lately. Sorry about that. Mini's been sick. I felt like I was kind of coming down with something after I arrived back home on Saturday after RWA, and immediately started taking vitamin C, and watching what I was eating: cutting carbs way down, adding more protein, etc.

I think I may miss out on this cold. But Mini. Poor thing. I didn't catch it until it was too late. He was sitting on his tricycle in the living room a few days ago and said he didn't feel good. He came to me crying, and I'd just reached out to feel his forehead for fever when he yukked all over me. Ah, the glamorous life....

He's feeling better now, and I'm thinking he'll be school ready by tomorrow, but until then he's home, riding over toes on his tricycle. He's learned how to make it skid if he stops really fast. Help us all....

I'm back to work today, plucking through pages of manuscript, and if there's time, I'll do more brainstorming on the 2nd project - which is nameless at this point. Exciting, no? I'm hoping to get at least five pages revised, and at least 1k written on project 2. And that's pretty much it -the grand plan for the day. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* I sympathize hun. Peanut's had a tough week with his teeth and he got his 6 month shots yesterday which made him very very cranky. *sigh* I hate watching him cry like that. It makes me so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sweet. I'm sending a little something to you and to Peanut. His surprise is for his teeth. I'll put it in the mail this afternoon for you guys. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.