Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The T-Virus of Romance

Zombie Apocalypse - Available from Avon!


Woot! I did it! I sent off a short story this afternoon for the Zombie Love Anthology. I honestly couldn't resist - I'm such a hardcore zombie fan. I have probably twenty zombie movies on the DVD keeper shelf in the hallway - more than any other horror genre up there. I'm still hoping this awesome lady will write me into one of her books as a zombie, since she's teased me about it more than once. ;0)

After I picked up the Minibeast from school this afternoon, we took a little drive over to my mom's to see what they were up to. Mini wanted to goof around with the grandparentals for a while. We got there and they were doing yard work. I chatted with mom, and Mini rode his tricycle through the house and terrorized his pawpaw for a bit. It was a good visit. Around 3:30 we made our way back home so Oldest wouldn't wonder where we'd slipped off to once he came in off the bus.

::INTERMISSION::
No worries, no majestic moose quips to sit through, as fun as those may be. ;)

Okay, it's hours after I initially started this post. I got sidetracked by the end of the hiking boot auction of lust, and then I had to put Minibeast in the bath. So there! Mini is now clean and tucked in bed, and the boots are coming home to live with me. Muahahahahaha! *evil hand wringing*

Now that the day is done, I'm gonna relax a bit, and probably watch a movie. Dark Ride has been sitting on my dining table still in the wrapper for over a week. It looks like pure horror cheese, and reminds me a lot of that old movie Funhouse - remember that one? (Run! Evil knife-wielding clown! *_*)

I should mention that this Friday, August 28th, there'll be a party celebrating my 29th+5 birthday going on over at the Midnight Moon Cafe Blog. Lots of mischief to be had over there, so I hope you'll drop in to say hello! Dancing on tables is absolutely welcome! ^_^

That's it for now. Off to find something to do while the house is quiet and I have a few minutes to myself. Oh, and I know it's a bit late but... I hope you all had a happy hump day!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that opening picture! And congrats on subbing your story, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the AVON T-virus serum. LOL! ^_^ Thanks for the well wishes, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your sub! Wish I'd known about this antho, I totally would've subbed as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Yolanda, are you on facebook? That's where I saw the submission call - a bit last minute, but with enough time left to whip up a short.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^