Tuesday, August 18, 2009

If It Keeps On Raining...



I'm sitting down with a cuppa tea for the evening. It's been a long day. Today was parent orientation at Mini's pre-school, and as you can probably imagine, I'm a bundle of nerves. Tomorrow is my baby's first day of school. I guess I better make sure there are batteries in the camera. *_*
I'd hoped to have something profound to write about today, but alas, I don't. Just a lot of form signing, nerves, and preparations. I'm sure tomorrow will be a whirlwind kind of day. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

I'm printing up the chapter of doom to give it one final read-through tonight before moving on to Chapter 5. Honestly, with everything that's been going on since the beginning of August, I'm surprised I'm this far along with it. Of course, it feels like everything is at a stand-still, but little by little I'm seeing some progress. *relief*
That said, I'm off for now. Things to do, and I gotta be in bed by midnight if I have any hope of getting up at 6am. Nite-nite, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck sending the smallest off to school :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.