Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good Luck Back To You



Whew! I just finished a quick short story that I'm hoping to submit to an antho call this week. Wish me luck. There are two more calls coming up that I'd like to hit, but with so much stuff coming up, I don't know that I'll have the time for it.

I'm kinda dreading tomorrow. I gotta haul the MiniBeast up to school then return home to work on Love Fool for a few hours before jury duty starts. Effers. This is the third time I've been called in the past two years. They really need to vary it out a little. I mean, sheesh. They session is in the afternoon, so I'm hoping I'm able to get out in time to pick up Mini from school. I'm kinda worried about that. If not, I've got my mom on standby, but she can't do it everyday if the court decides to drag things out.

At some point this coming week I also have to make a checkup appointment for MiniBeast so a doctor can fill out his preschool health exam papers, and Divadog seriously needs to go to the vet appointment - does it never end? There just aren't enough hours in the day! Too, we finally got enough money back in the coffers that moths don't fly out whenever we crack the checkbook.

That's all I've got for now. Hubster just took Mini out to the playground, so I think I'll go ahead and jump in the shower. Will save me from having HotWheels cars dropped in on me while I'm trying to wash my hair.

Happy Sunday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I certainly do wish you luck, Cora! I hope you get a good response from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bunches, L.K.! *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^